Sunday, August 25, 2019

Checking In On A Bird Or Two Twice

One: Because I said there would be more from these two and, no, before you ask, I don't know their names or gender (UPDATE: Found out - a gal & guy - meet Rico (yellow top) and Birdy Ray (orange top)). They're just two beautiful, godly colorful, noisy-ass birds with a good spot in the sunroom ... and they seem to like me. I'm good with that.

Two: Pretense for reminding myself and then pointing out to you all one of my all-time favorite of movies, "Birdy". An Alan Parker film (oh, where have you gone old friend) with Matthew Modine and Nicolas Cage and a soundtrack from Peter Gabriel. Win, Win, Win, double Win. I think I may know where Matthew Modine's character could have been coming from.

And shit, since I have the DVD, I guess I just planned my Saturday night huh?

The movie also has one of the greatest one word scenes ever, but no spoiler here.

Though I look a little tired here and, dare I say, old, this is exactly the reason that I look forward to coming home from long days.

Cats and dogs and ... birds ... oh my!

Cheers all,


No comments:

Post a Comment