Saturday, July 14, 2018

The Trump Treehouse of Tall Stories, Treason & Tyranny - Musical Interlude - "Till I Check It Myself" - The Lyrics

(The Official Secret Clubhouse of the He-Man Truth & Music Interlude Haters Club)

"Till I Check It Myself"  

(Video open - A Destiny Pictures Production - Donnie dancing in robes and powdered wig away from the White House toward Supreme Court Building - a continuing follow throughout) 

Got a SCOTUS in my pocket going going ching-a-ling-a-Sing
Wanna crawl up in his fine robes, give him some bling
And every time I do I ask the same old thing
I want your loyaltee, you judgees and you'll get to kiss my ring
My SCOTUS, my own law, don't just judge by yourself
I said, "don't pass no judgement, till I check it myself"

(Cut to Robert Palmer-esque shot of deadpan Kellyanne, Laura Ingraham and Hucksterbee in brown shirts in the Rose Garden looking ALMOST hot on the air gee-tar (until the closeup). Diamond and Silk (Zirconium and Polyester) are, of course, playing rhythm - singing backup)

Ooh, Judgey Judgey Judgey you know to see it my way
You know that I'm your POTUS baby, you have to see it that way
Now I'll tell you a story 'bout fake news and the now
I'll say no truthee, no storee comes out without me any how
My SCOTUS, my own law, don't just judge by yourself
I said, "don't pass no judgement, till I check it myself

(more of first cut and Donnie continuing to forward dance until he reaches the steps to the Supreme Court Building - dramatic stop - directly into the camera with pursed lips and outstretched pressed thumb/pointer fingers)

You see I wanted law bad, and I was throwing it to Heck
Then they talked of Constitution, started looking for checks
I said Country it's my law for the rest of your life
Press said no babee, BUT we'll stay maybee if we story the strife
My SCOTUS, my own law, don't just judge by yourself
I said, "don't pass no judgement, till I check it myself"

(finish with music trailing and Donnie dancing/ascending the steps to a happy ending and brown shirts...up for interpretation...Stephen Miller closes the last shot, following behind sweeping with a broom and dustpan)








No comments:

Post a Comment