Saturday, October 26, 2019

Taking Monday

(from October 14, 2019)

I like to take a Monday off every now and then always with the notion of “man, I’d like one day to just sleep in”. A day to take, if afforded amid the scrape, is one you should take if you can, if for nothing more than just a reset. Well, so much for that notion apparently, as I was awake at 7. Damn internal clocks. I blame you, work. Bastard. But, now that I’m awake, a couple of notes.

– After a quick run to the convenience store this morning for a cream cheesed bagel I have now heard Toto’s “Africa” for the 5th time since Friday. Serengeti? Really? In that convenience store and while scanning through stations in my travels with BB this past weekend. That shouldn’t happen to anyone. I won’t even say it’s not fair. It’s just unkind. And I like Toto. Screw you Universe. That’s a demerit earned.

...the rest is here

No comments:

Post a Comment